The following information is to assist you, our customer-owners. The following needs to be provided:
- A plot plan showing your preferred fencing and transformer location(s). PUD will work out the actual transformer location together as we finalize the engineering plans.
- Service voltages desired.
- Total connected load in kW, broken down into requirements for Pump motors (along with their size), etc.
- Estimated demand in kW.
- Projected growth in electrical power requirements in kW in the next few years.
- Size and type of service wire to be installed.
Franklin PUD STRONGLY recommends that you install "Phase Failure Protection" on your 3-phase service equipment to protect your pump motors.