Our Helping Hands program gives customers an opportunity to donate to a fund used to assist other local residents in need of paying their electric bill. These can be one-time or recurring donations through RoundUp. When you enroll in RoundUp, your bill will be rounded up to the next nearest dollar each month. For example, if your bill is $62.38, it will be rounded up to $63.00. The extra 62 cents will go to Franklin PUD’s Helping Hands Program.
For more information on donating to the Helping Hands program contact:
Franklin PUD Customer Service Department
(509) 547-5591 or (800) 638-7701
You can enroll in RoundUp by:
- Checking the box on your payment stub and mailing it in with your payment or dropping it by our office
- Logging into your SmartHub account and enrolling in the program
- Contacting a Customer Service Representative at (509) 547-5591
- Coming into our office and having a Customer Service Representative sign you up
You may discontinue your participation in the RoundUp program at any time by contacting Franklin PUD’s Customer Service Department or logging into your SmartHub account. The donations are turned over to the Benton Franklin Community Action Connections (CAC) for disbursement. The CAC disburses the funds to Franklin County residents who meet the program guidelines.
If you or someone you know is in need of assistance contact:
Benton Franklin Community Action Connections
710 West Court St, Pasco
Hours: Monday - Friday | 8:00 AM - Noon & 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Phone: (509) 545-4065