Claim for Damages

In accordance with RCW 4.96.020, Franklin PUD identifies Victor Fuentes as its Claims Agent to receive all Claims for Damages. To file a claim, please download the Claim for Damages Packet. Read all the instructions carefully. Submit the completed and signed Claim for Damages, along with supporting documentation, either by mail or in person to:

Public Utility District No. 1 of Franklin County (Franklin PUD)
Attention: Victor Fuentes
PO Box 2407
1411 W Clark Street
Pasco, WA 99302-2407

Franklin PUD Business Hours are Monday – Thursday, from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm. Closed Friday and observed holidays.

Below is a link to the Claim for Damages Packet:

Claim for Damages Packet
Resolution No. 1369 – Claims Agent 

For questions about claims, please contact:

Victor Fuentes
Phone: 509-547-5591