Retail Service Providers

A Retail Service Provider is the business you communicate with to get ethernet, TDM or use collocation facilities from the Franklin PUD networks. In order to use this network, you must request service from a Retail Service Provider. The are listed by category on the menu to the left.

If you want to provide retail internet, data, or telephone services in the Tri-Cities, please email us at or call 509-542-5905.

Franklin PUD Master Services Agreement (MSA)

Nondiscriminatory and Interconnect Obligation Statement