Low Income Senior Discount
Franklin PUD offers qualifying customers:
- a discount of fifteen percent (15%) of the residential electric service bill for those persons whose income is above one hundred twenty five percent (125%) and at or below one hundred seventy five percent (175%) of the federally established poverty level; or
- a discount of thirty percent (30%) of the residential electric service bill for those persons whose income is at or below one hundred twenty five percent (125%) of the federally established poverty level.
Qualifying Franklin PUD customers must:
- be 62 years of age or older,
- have a total annual household income (including spouse or co-tenant) for the previous calendar year as described above; and
- have electric service under Rate Schedule No.1 Residential and Small Farm Service.
Only the customer’s primary service address will receive the discount. Franklin PUD requires customers enrolled in the Low Income Senior Discount Program to verity that they continue to meet the eligibility criteria annually, or upon request of Franklin PUD. The discount will begin after establishing eligibility.
Download our application for Low Income Senior Discounts
Application for Low Income Senior Discount
Application for Low Income Senior Discount – Spanish
Para servicio en español, llame al departamento de servicio al cliente al 509-547-5591.
All income must be verified by:
Benton Franklin Community Action Connections
720 West Court Street
Pasco, WA 99301
Please return completed applications to Franklin PUD in person or by mail to:
1411 W Clark St
PO Box 2407
Pasco, WA 99301